Saturday, February 14, 2009

PLANS....

Menghitung hari bahagia its n ot meant for my wedding only... everything that I do and plan in my life also means menghitung hari bahagia... the big thing that I waits agter wedding is to have a baby... a cute little baby... but i believe in rezeki... maybe belum rezeki lagik for me to have a baby... my hubby used to say usaha tangga kejayaan...
I have a long list of plan for 2009 but the most important things is I want to build myself to be the better person with the a lots of ability and skills.. The works load was so much and needs lots of my time and commitments... So looks like I have to have the schedule to get all the things done in time... but life must go on... whatever it is the job must be done!!
Till now I really thank GOD for giving me the great hushband that very understanding and support me in any condition... I LOVE U PA...

2 comments:

nliana said...

Ika,
Congrats! dengar ko dah pregnant. Berapa bulan? Gal ke boy?

Aeryn mummy aiyris zarra said...

Eka, ada rezeki, adalah ok,,jgn terlalu stress..

usaha je, hehehehehe

take care my fwens