Saturday, March 28, 2009

wedding....

today i'm attended my friend wedding.. YANA... congratulation to u and your hubby..
i'm not only happy to share this moment with my friends but also happy because today I also get the oppurtunity to meet my other friends during my kindergarten.
Most of them already marriend... although I not attending all of their wedding but I know that their status already change.. hahaha... how I know? of couse, they bring the 'extra handbag'... what i mean is they came with their baby... But to see them happy with their life I am also very happy. One of them is waiting for the due date for her 2nd baby already... sempat lagik aku nak amik berkat maner la tau melekat kat aku... hehehe...
I will always pray that my time will come soon....
To all my freinds, haslin,syira, ita,rohaini and ijah wish u all the best and may Allah bless you...

No comments: